- Rosters are locked before the first game.
- At least one girl must be playing at all times, if a team has no girls present they can only play with four boys.
- All games will be played under local High School Athletic Association Rules.
- 10U and 14U: teams will have four, eight (8) minute quarters.
- Four (4) minutes for overtime – one (1) full timeout per team.
- 17 U: teams will have four, ten (10) minute quarters.
- Five (5) minutes for overtime – one (1) full timeout per team.
- Each team will receive two (2) 30 – second timeouts and two (2) full length timeouts per game.
- Team Jerseys are required. (Same color tops with numbers is acceptable). No taped on numbers.
- Mercy Rule: At any point in second half when up by 30, the clock will run continuously for jump balls, fouls, violations, free throws, and out-of-bounds plays. The clock will only stop for timeouts, officials’ timeouts, or injury time-outs.
- Bonus on seventh (7) foul, double bonus on tenth (10) foul.
- All substitutions must report to scorekeepers table.
- Any player with two (2) technical fouls in a game will be ejected.
- No fighting tolerated. Any player(s) fighting in a game will be ejected with a one game suspension.
- Officials call is final, verbal abuse will not be tole rated. Physical contact against any official will constitute ejection from the game and the tournament area.
- Any player under the influence of alcoholic beverages, drugs, including inhalants, will not be permitted to play and will be reported to the proper authorities.
- Game time and game schedule subject to change at the discretion of Hollywood
- Roster limit of eight (8) players per team.
- In case of protest, a formal written complaint must be submitted to Seminole Tribal Fair Committee where they will review and make a final decision.
- Coach (team manager or team representative):
- Must submit in team and be present for all games.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Will be held liable for player misconduct.
- Must submit players’ Tribal I.Ds or C.D.I.B. with registration form.
- Coaches, team managers, or team representatives are solely responsible and accountable for all completed paperwork, and if applicable: entry fee, for their team’s participation.
Download Youth Tribal Fair Rules and Regulations Here
Return to the Youth Tribal Fair Rules and Regulations Online Form Here